Changing 5Ghz bands for different region

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Changing 5Ghz bands for different region

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
26 Reply
Re:Changing 5Ghz bands for different region
2021-06-16 09:29:59

@adr1n 

Can we have the Xiaomi phones' models?

Can they connect to other 5G networks without an issue? You can run a Wi-Fi analyzer to check which band/channel those wireless networks working on first, ensure the Xiaomi phones can detect those networks, please show us the channel numbers, just in case the phones doesn't support 5G connection.

Options
2021-07-30 00:50:17
TP LINK Guys When can you bring us the expected release? Supporting a mesh with only one channel is the worst design I have ever seen. especially thinking that this is to extend coverage that elsewhere has different interference. Please We've been waiting years for this fix
Options
2021-07-30 00:50:18
TP LINK Guys When can you bring us the expected release? Supporting a mesh with only one channel is the worst design I have ever seen. especially thinking that this is to extend coverage that elsewhere has different interference. Please We've been waiting years for this fix
Options
2021-07-31 21:24:14
Really need help . Device deco x68 bought from US. 5ghz not seen by my devices. I have sent u a seperate msg also.
Options
2021-08-02 06:43:22

@mujju76 

Hi, I didn’t get your message yet.

I see that you are registered under Pakistan and did you mean the Deco you bought in the local market is the US version marked on the label, or you actually bought it from the US?

As for the 5ghz signal, neither of your devices could detect the 5ghz, or some of them ok, while others are not?

Have you used the Wi-Fi Analyzer App to scan the 5ghz channel around?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-09-01 07:19:35

@Xinseo It's been well over a year and we still haven't seen an update allowing us to change the WiFi channel. when can we expect an update, if it takes much longer i will return the deco system and will buy something else.

Options
Related Articles