Wireless printing with new Deco network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wireless printing with new Deco network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Wireless printing with new Deco network
2021-03-22 15:55:42
I am having this exact issue now. Can you please tell me how you changed the IP address from static to dynamic on the printer? Thanks.
Options
2021-03-22 19:28:22

@TSamee On most printers, they default to dynamic IP address.  So, if you didn't ever change it to Static manually, it should still be in Dynamic IP address mode.

On my Brother printer, to switch from static IP to dynamic ip, you go into the Settings, Network, WLAN, TCP/IP, Boot Method, Auto.

Good luck.

Options
2021-06-05 19:04:34

@Gouge I tried all the available tips on the net regarding a Canon MG 3650 connection after installing a Deco M5 system which vastly improved the Wi-Fi signal throughout my house and garden.

After several hours of frustration and no wireless printing I looked at my old Netgear Wi-Fi extender and thought, why not, so plugged it into the nearby 13 amp socket left it to boot up.

On returning a few hours later I noticed all the relevant lights were on, so I switched on the printer and lo and behold it worked, the printer had connected to its old network and is again working wirelessly. 

Options
Related Articles