Increasing the speed issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-03 01:18:38 - last edited 2020-01-07 03:48:20
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,
I am currently using Archer A 10 and i don't know whether i am getting the full speed of the signals or not? I want to ask how can i increase the speed of it or you can say how can i effectively and effieciently use the speed of my Archer A 10. Is there any tip or increase the signals and amplify the speed? I want to know, if there is any secret behind it. like should i put it at high place to low place in my home to increase the speed of the signals.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Increasing the speed issue
2020-01-07 03:48:05 - last edited 2020-01-07 03:48:20

@Bani 

Hello, may I know who is your internet service provider? And what is the bandwidth you paid? 

WIth computer connected to the Archer A10, what is the actual speed you can get? You can go to speedtest.net to verify it.

Besides, you can adjust the wireless settings to improve the wifi performance, including the wireless channel and channel width.

And please ensure that the firmware is up to date.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 642

Replies: 1

Related Articles