Disable DECO DHCP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Disable DECO DHCP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Disable DECO DHCP
2021-06-09 19:05:16

@TP-Link 

Setup a deco m9 plus less than hour ago and found i cant disable the dhcp server with no visibility as to when this may be allowed in router mode. Back to the box to be returned. Hopefully this helps push tp link to add this feature for others who are stuck with this

Till now was a happy TP link customer for the past few years.

Options
2021-06-20 19:07:05

Returning my Deco X60 3-mesh system that I purchased. Can't believe the number of features missing on this product. I came from a previous TPlink Archer C4000 but needed better coverage. Very limited web GUI, no DHCP disable, no independent DHCP/DNS for guest wifi, etc.. A year after this request it is still unchanged. Time to put it back in the box and get a better product. 

Options
2021-06-21 04:02:18

@Kevin_Z 

This is nuts!  I can't believe I cannot disable the DHCP server.  I just got this from Amazon today and was searching how to disable the DCHP server when I found this thread... I thought TP-Link Deco S4 would be a great replacement for my broken Netgear Orbi, but the inability to disable the DHCP server is a deal-breaker for me.

Options
Related Articles