Archer C60 keeps rebooting connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C60 keeps rebooting connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
17 Reply
Re:Archer C60 keeps rebooting connection
2020-09-18 13:48:12

The Archer C60 comes with the latest wireless standard - 802.11ac. This advanced Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online activities and can help to run applications at triple the speed of the previous 802.11n standard. The Result: Faster, stronger and more capable Wi-Fi to unleash all your wireless devices.

The router is very good when it comes to connectivity and speed. I am getting almost 90-95 Mbps speed with 5Ghz and 50-60 Mbps with 2.5Ghz. I have a 150 Mbps internet connection. The router is a very easy setup and the mobile app gives a lot of information and controls.

TP-Link products are fine for home use. If it has the features you want, go for it. I have TP-Link routers 7 years old and still working without any problems, so yes, for home use it's a good brand. Yes, very reliable and very rich for the price too.

The Best Router Brands

1. Google. Google Nest WiFi Router (2nd Generation) – 4x4 AC2200 Mesh Wi-Fi Router with 2200 Sq Ft Coverage BUY NOW ON AMAZON
  2. Netgear
  3. TP-Link
  4. ASUS
  5. Linksys

Options
2020-10-16 03:30:22
I have same issue with my archer c60 its turns off itself and turn on like we did a poweroff and on of router... 1 thing I noticed that this happens when i connect any device with its 5ghz band wifi and try to give load like try to download a big file or stream something online... But if I use only 2.4ghz with normal usage theres no rebooting issue
Options
2020-10-21 07:14:07

@WagnerFCruz @rajk8  I have changed the advanced settings  in IPV6  ->default MAC address to current computers MAC address , This dose the trick for me.. now the rebooting automatically stopped . I hoe this is the solution for the router issue. Please try and post your experience  to help others facing this issue

Options
2020-10-21 12:08:53

@WagnerFCruz I have changed the advanced settings  in IPV6  ->default MAC address to current computers MAC address , This dose the trick for me.. now the rebooting automatically stopped . I hoe this is the solution for the router issue. Please try and post your experience  to help others facing this issue

Options
2020-10-21 12:09:47

@Dash I have changed the advanced settings  in IPV6  ->default MAC address to current computers MAC address , This dose the trick for me.. now the rebooting automatically stopped . I hoe this is the solution for the router issue. Please try and post your experience  to help others facing this issue

Options
Re:Archer C60 keeps rebooting connection-Solution
2020-10-22 06:19:52 - last edited 2020-10-22 06:19:58

@pkv_15   @BADRIH   @Dash   @nicolass 

Hello all, apologies for the late reply, and thanks for reporting the issue.

Please provide some details about the reboot issue, only describe as router reboots may help little, as we are not sure how are you using the router and what may cause it to reboot. We will try to investigate and offer a solution ASAP:

1. When the router reboots, are all the LEDs turn off then on automatically and the internet on it will temporarily down then recover? How long does this process take?

2. May I have your network layout, how is the C60 connected to your network? Are there any other range extenders or switch in the network? If yes, try to remove it first and confirm again.

3. Who is your ISP and what kind of modem are you using? Is it a Dynamic IP setup on the C60 WAN or PPPoE? 

4. How many devices are connected to C60, wired, and wirelessly? What are they? Is there any new device connected to the C60 network recently when the C60 begins to reboot? Or did you upgrade any system in the network before this issue happen?

5. Is there any other setting or feature in your network that may cause this restart issue, or is there any special operation/activity in your network that causes the C60 to restart, such as high loading or real-time calls? 

6. Is it the original power adapter on the C60? Is the power stable in your house? How about other electrical devices in your house, are they stable?

7. Does this issue happen when you purchased it or happens recently? Try to reset the router to factory defaults and reconfigure it from scratch, then confirm again.

Recommended Solution
Options
2020-10-22 12:29:33

Hi @KondalRao , tks for the info.

Back on this issue again, it looks like my router made peace with me and this problem stopped, the last think i did was switching ports on my internet router.

But if this happens again i´ll try your solution.

Tks to all !!!

Options