archer t3u driver problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

archer t3u driver problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:archer t3u driver problem
2020-03-19 15:05:41
the problem that from device 1 is that every time the operating system is restarted, it disassembles the tp-link driver and mounts the microsoft one, another is that if I connect the 5 ghz it works well, then I disconnect and try to connect in 2, 4 ghz tells me, it is not possible to connect, then unmounts the driver wakes up and then I connect the 2.4 ghz
Options
2020-03-19 15:08:21
then the ruouter is fine is archer mr 600, with the xbox if I connect in 5ghz or 2.4 ghz no problems, the problem in my opinion is the driver, seen then the many updates of windows 10
Options
2020-03-20 13:33:36
maybe or found the problem, then looking at the activity log it gave device error tp_link wireless, then out of curiosity I went to the bios and on the bios on the boot device list it gave me adapter wifi it detected it with an exclamation mark, then I read internal adapter one thing like disable, I put enable, and from the recognized device tp-link wirellessa removed the exclamation point, what do you think could have been a bios problem did not detect the tp_link wireless device at startup?
Options
2022-01-07 15:57:19

Is it known yet when an update will be available to use on Big Sur? The option to start working it through SIP etc. is not an option for me. 

Options
Related Articles