Deco M9 - Windows devices can connect but no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M9 - Windows devices can connect but no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Deco M9 - Windows devices can connect but no internet
2022-01-07 16:09:32

@Kalamoto

I have the same problem. All devices connect to Deco. But only some have internet. An internet drops pretty frequently. Very frustrated I have never had this problem with a wireless router before very likely going to return it and never buy another tp-link product 

Options
2022-01-09 15:34:41

@msaad My Deco M9 plus kit arrived this morning, set up and all talking to each other fine, same issue as everyone else in this thread, having major difficulty connecting to the internet on windows machines, phones, amazon sticks are fine, anyone found a solution yet, wasted 3 hours troubleshooting so far. This should not be the case with a kit costing this much, will be sending it back If I cant sort today, CMon Tp-link sort it out.

Options
2022-01-10 09:03:20

@obbort 

Hi, what are the windows devices you are having trouble with? May I know the model number and operating system?

Would there be any error message when failing to connect?

If you would like to wait for a while, I would love to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Thank you and wait for your reply.

Options
2022-01-10 09:09:51

@Michaelgb 

Hi, since you did not mention only windows are affected, I guess the not-connected devices are not windows only.

Could you please help me check the following information so that later I could consult your case with the senior engineers for further assistance?

1. What are the devices that are unable to get internet service from Deco?

2. Would any Deco turn red when the internet connection dropped out?

3. May I know who is your internet service provider and what is the model number of the cable modem?

Thank you very much.

Options