Deco M9 as a router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M9 as a router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M9 as a router
Deco M9 as a router
2020-04-26 11:33:52

A few days ago i bought and installed a Deco M9 system. So i am new at this. My modem is in bridge and the M9 is working as a router. 
But i find the network not very stable. And it is very very slow. The speedtester in the app says 250 download. But the same speedtester in a seperate app says around 60. And i think that's more right. 
what settings do i need to change to make my WiFi faster. Because at this moment it is worse than my old system. Thank you. 

regards. Hosep 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 as a router
2020-05-12 11:51:23

@Hosep 

To better help you, please help to confirm the following information.

1. How many Deco M9 Plus do you have? What's the firmware and hardware of the Deco units?

2. Please describe your network diagram in detail. Which Deco is connected to which, are they connect to each other via wired or wireless, and are they on the same floor?

3. On the Deco app, how about the speed test result?

4. When you connect a device to the Deco's Wi-Fi, how about the link speed on the device?

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2265/

And how about the download speed on the device?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 506

Replies: 1

Related Articles