What TP-Link modems are available that can also be used as a mobile hotspot extender?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

What TP-Link modems are available that can also be used as a mobile hotspot extender?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-09 17:33:15

Please suggest TP link modems that can also be used to extend mobile hotspot range

Options
3 Reply
Re:What TP-Link modems are available that can also be used as a mobile hotspot extender?
2020-06-10 06:45:22

@HaminderSethi 

Hello, by TP-Link modems, do you mean DSL modems? Why not pick up a range extender directly? 

TP-Link range extenders can connect to any working access points/Wi-Fi routers/Wi-Fi modem routers.

We have a setup video for your reference to set the range extender up, click here to check the video.

Options
Re:What TP-Link modems are available that can also be used as a mobile hotspot extender?
2020-06-10 06:55:30

@Solla-topee Yes DSL Modem with range extender. In future if I need to use DSL based broadband then i will not have to buy the new DSL modem router. 

Options
2020-06-10 07:59:50

@HaminderSethi 

I see. You may consider the models which can change the working modes, such as Archer VR400, Archer VR600, VR2600, etc.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 589

Replies: 3