Wi-Fi 6 TX3000E can’t be detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wi-Fi 6 TX3000E can’t be detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
63 Reply
Re:【Resolved Solution】Wi-Fi 6 TX3000E can’t be detected
2021-03-31 11:10:49 - last edited 2021-03-31 11:11:40

@Solla-topee 

Hallo, I've tried this driver yesterday but without success ...same Error (Code 10)

and as I wrote WIFI Card is placed in PCIE Slot described as PCIE X4 on MoBo:

Options
2021-03-31 12:58:19

@Solla-topee hola, en mi caso no funcionó actualizando el controlador intel más reciente, ya que mi sistema operativo directamente NO detecta la placa de Red, ni siquiera en la Bios figura el dispositivo en el puerto PCI.

Solo es reconocido en el sistema si coloco la placa de Red en el puerto PCIE con la PC encendida, la cual está mal por que puede generar un fallo en el sistema eléctrico. 

Options
2021-04-01 01:44:45

@strzmiele Thank you very much for your reply. To better assist you we'd like to follow up your case via email and may escalate your case, please check the email with title 【Forum ID 215446】, thank you~

Options
2021-04-02 17:56:05

@JonathanR 

Hola Jonathan

So the adapter is still not working. I doesn't make any sense what you pc-engineer is saying that you don't have enough pc acces points. Because the motherboard we have is allready pretty high end. So if you still have the receipt I'll recommend you to bring i back and get another one. 

JonathanR wrote

@Whiplashing hola,  encontraste alguna solución? Tengo el mismo problema que vos y mi técnico de la PC me dijo que se supero el limite de uso de los puertos de la PC, que si quiero hacer funcionar la placa de Red tengo que ir por otra placa base como la Gigabyte B550 o similares o de gama más alta. La verdad no se que hacer. 

Options
2021-04-05 09:52:45

@Solla-topee 

Short summary ...I got the card to work.

Why does the card not work in all PCIE slots (X1/X4/X8 in my case X8) ? Why card was detected and shown in device manager list with exclamation mark ? For both question I have no answer....

Options
2021-04-05 09:58:55

@strzmiele probably because it's an old mb

Options
2021-04-05 11:03:51

@Crenshawdk 

were there any changes in PCIE specification ? Maybe some mobo restrictions...I dont't know....I thougt always if there is free PCIE slot there shouldn't be any restriction to put there any PCIE device..It doesn't make sense to me ...I can't use a slot if another one is already used...

Options
Re:[Solution] Wi-Fi 6 TX3000E can’t be detected
2021-05-04 01:59:20 - last edited 2021-05-04 04:11:08

Anyone got better suggestions?

I've got the B450 aorus elite with updated BIOS and the latest Intel drivers and all the recommendations here. On some days when I turn on my PC it just doesn't detect the card. I have to reboot a couple of times before it shows up every couple of days. 

Is the TPLink TX3000E really just a piece of junk?

Options
2021-05-13 14:38:16

To all:

the error is not a TP Link issue.  I have a three months old PC.  I have the TP Link card, but before I bought it, I had a uBit card that also had Bluetooth.  In studying these two cards, they are both built on the Intel AX200 chip.  Aye, the uBit and TP-Link are one and the same, just branded differently.

Both cards react the same way on my PC.  Sometimes the card is recognised when I power it on, sometimes or more often, it's not.  I simply need to power off, wait about 2 minutes and power it back up.  Then all is well.

There is some process that involves the driver that does not load properly.  Both MS and Intel has no clue.

I continue to look at Task Manager, Task Scheduler, Process Explorer and Powershell "Get" to see any differences when it does load and when it doesn't.  So far nothing.

I honestly think this is a matter of the driver and Windows not being overly compatible. 

Eventually, Intel will rectify the issue.  If your issue is worse and not rectified by a simply power-down - wait - power-up, then perhaps separate PCIe cards for BT and WLAN is the best solution.

Options
2021-07-10 05:31:44 - last edited 2021-07-10 05:32:53

@Solla-topee @Kathy_Z

I had a frustrating and very upsetting experience.
I am using wifi card AX3000 Dual Band PCI-E WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Main GA-AX370-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.x) and Win 10. I tried all the ways you suggested but it doesn't work little. As the picture shows, I can't see wifi or bluetooth at all even though I have the latest bios driver and the latest card driver installed. I found out that every time I uninstall the network card driver and reinstall it a few times I see the wifi again but when I shutdow a few times it disappears. I can't understand how such a bad product without a warning to the user causes us to still buy and experience this annoyance. And in such a long time since the topic was created, the engineers have not made any improvements to the device driver???

Options
Related Articles