Deco X20 constantly disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X20 constantly disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
37 Reply
Re:Deco X20 constantly disconnecting
2022-02-16 01:53:24

@TP-Link I have the same setup as @Wolfegang16 and I get the same issue as him and everybody else on this thread.  Is there a fix for this issue? 

Options
2022-02-16 08:04:31

@R2D2_OneAndOnly 

Hi, nice to see you again.

Since it is a while ago, things might change a little bit, and also new firmware would improve the network stability.

So I do hope you could provide more details about your current disconnection issue on Deco X20, like will any Deco turn red?

Did all the clients have the same disconnection issue?--if not, what are the devices that dropped the connection a lot?

Thank you very much.

Options
2022-02-26 10:44:18

@TP-Link Do you plan to upgrade the firmware for your most expensive Deco, which is now more than a year old

Frustrated Deco (X90, M9 Plus, M4R, E4) & Tapo (C200, C210) owner looking for solutions to use the investment in them. Expensive Plastic...
Options
2022-04-13 21:06:15

@TP-Link I recently purchased the X20 and am having disconnect issues intermittently. All 3 decos are affected and turn red briefly before staying yellow for a while, the repeating that cycle. Brand new but I updated the firmware on all 3 first thing. Thoughts on what the issue is?

Options
2022-05-01 11:50:33

I am also having this almost identical problem with 3 x20s connected to a vdsl router provided by the isp. It happens at least once a day.

This problem  seems incredibly common. Is there an actual solution or are the mesh routers simply unreliable?

How do you go about getting help?

Options
2022-07-22 14:49:42

The only solution i found is to limit apps bandwith, because i noticed that it only happens when there is high usage or when using a network speed tester.

I hope this gets solved because it was quite expensieve equipment, and it is frustrating to not use it at maximum capacity.

Options
2022-07-26 12:25:15

@TP-Link Greetings

I have been contacting through mail ur customer services for a solution to my problem.

I switched to Deco x20 recently and was happy. Seeing its performance I added another Deco X20 to my bed room, which is about 15' away from the main unit. The satelite unit when connected glowed yellow and moved on to Green by-passing blue. But within a minute, it is Pulsating RED. The alternating Green & Red is going on for the past 3 days. As per advices received, I had reset the Satelite Deco, Rebooted and re started several times. When the Deco power is off, I dont get any Download / Upload datas on the App. 

Thoroughly confused & frustrated. Can u pl help me out. Thanks

Options
Related Articles