Missing AP Wifi Mode on latest update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Missing AP Wifi Mode on latest update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Missing AP Wifi Mode on latest update
2021-06-29 21:51:59

I'm still confused if i want to disable WiFi B, i need to check these two options and set the slider to 12mbps?

• Disable CCK Rates (1/2/5.5/11 Mbps)

• Require Clients to Use Rates at or Above the Specified Value

What would be the correct value to disable WiFi G devices?

Options
2021-09-16 09:39:58

@Fae 

I would also like to know if there is/will be an option to disable 802.11g and 802.11a.

I do understand the professional approach of disabling transmit rates and leaving out the option to just change modes with a dropdownbox.

But it would be a nice plus if there was an option to change between these 2 options.

For example, have the dropdownbox with modes by default but allow to disable transmit rates manually as soon as the "advanced features" box is checked.

Options
2021-12-07 18:52:54

@Fae 

Also agree with previous posters that it is much more user friendly to simply have the checkboxes (or similar) to disable wireless modes B, G, A, and N so some of us who prefer that setup can easily do so without mucking around with rate limits.

It makes everything more clear and crisp instead of guess work!

Can you please bring the feature request back to your product engineering team?    Thank you.

Options