powerline adapters stopped working in half the house

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-19 10:22:33 - last edited 2020-09-19 10:25:40

Had powerline adapters running through the house for years now and in the last few days nearly all have stopped. any that i plug into one half of the house work fine, but the others dont. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with the units, I just need to find what/where the problem is and how to fix it. Anyone had experience of this? or can help with where to start looking? I guess its going to be in the electrical sstem of the house somewhere? 

I'm running the AV600 adapters (TL-PA4010P KIT)

the top ights are on, the bottom lights are on but the middle one the Powerline LED is off. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:powerline adapters stopped working in half the house
2020-09-23 03:14:10

@nibs 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know how many power-line adapters do you have?

And is it possible that you could draw a rough picture or their general placement?

Have you tried to reset these adapters by press the pair button for 10s till all the lights turn on then off?

And may I know the current firmware version and hardware version of TL-PA4010PKIT so that I could check if there is any firmware upgrade?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 495

Replies: 1