Archer T6E V2 network adapter cannot find extended wireless network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-23 04:54:14
Model: Archer T6E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Not sure

I had my Archer T6E network adapter arrive last week and was satisfied with the setup process and performance. However, yesterday it disconnected from the wifi extender I use (my PC is in a location that struggles to reach via the regular router wifi connection) and now the wifi extender network does not show up on my computer. My laptop which is next to my PC is still able to see this network so I believe it is an issue with the new TP-link wifi adapter I purchased and am using. 

I have tried reinstalling the drivers, placing the network adapter card in a different PCIe slot and re-pairing the wifi extender with the router (the brand of the extender is Netgear). It is frustrating to not be able to connect to this preferred network and I will consider returning under warranty if there is no apparent solution. 

Any thoughts?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 1