Issues with connecting with my cloud storage on Deco E4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-30 11:57:52
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 4 Deco E4 units connected in my home.  I have to say....this was money well spent.  I know also have Wi-Fi signal in my garden, garage and in the street :)

The problem I am having is with the MyCloud storage I connected to the main Deco that is connected via LAN cable to my fiber modem.

I also diasbled my modem Wi-Fi and only have the Wi-Fi from the Deco system active.

My desktop is also LAN connected to my modem.

The main Deco has an IP address of 192.168.1.15 on my modem and my PC (desktop) 192.168.1.3.  There are no other ethernet cables connected.

The Deco IP address when viewed on the TP link app is 192.168.68.1 and all other devices connected to it are in the same subnet of 192.168.68.*

My cloud storage is connected via ethernet cable to the main Deco and is assigned an IP address of 192.168.68.113, but due to the different subnet of desktop of 192.168.1.*, I cannot seem to connect to the could storage.

I also tried to ping the IP address, but nothing.

Is there any way I can access my cloud storage with the current setup without plugging it into the modem itself?

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 493

Replies: 0