Network aways congested according to network optimisation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Network aways congested according to network optimisation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
32 Reply
Re:Network aways congested according to network optimisation
2022-09-20 10:55:33

@David-TP I have this issue also and it's infuriating- I recently bought an additional 3 m5s (have 6 now) and I want to return everything and switch to Eero

why is the firmware you reference above in "beta" over 16 months since your original post - that's nonsense 

additionally there has been firmware upgrades since this point and this issue hasn't been incorporated 

beta releases by their very nature contain bugs and are patchy for users - is that the case with this releases

The fact this issue hasn't been remedied via an official release is appalling and borderline contempt 

Options
Re:Network aways congested according to network optimisation
2022-10-06 17:02:26

I have 4x Deco X90 and 2x Deco X60, as the signal barely gets through the walls, but you'd think for the amount these cost they wouldn't have this congestion loop, and it doesn't even say what is causing it. Shouldn't they be working seamlessly?

Options
Related Articles