iPhone 11 wifi works but drops internet connection frequently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

iPhone 11 wifi works but drops internet connection frequently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:iPhone 11 wifi works but drops internet connection frequently
2021-01-21 03:30:55

@Rafh18 

I have a question, if I install the beta firmware will it download it to all deco X60 from one connection?  Also, I have a Deco M19 how will that work.  If the beta version does not work can I go back to the previous firmware?

Options
Re:iPhone 11 wifi works but drops internet connection frequently-Solution
2021-01-22 06:35:26 - last edited 2021-01-22 06:35:31

@Rafh18 

Hi,

Since the firmware is updated via web UI, you might need to do it one by one so Deco M9 plus would not use this firmware.

And if this firmware is not working, you could roll back to the previous firmware via the same method.

Thank you very much.

PS:

The firmware link:

https://static.tp-link.com/2020/202011/20201110/Deco_X60_V1_1.2.6_Memory.zip

and how to update the firmware:

https://static.tp-link.com/2020/202012/20201207/Documentation for upgrading Deco system.pdf

Recommended Solution
Options
2021-02-23 02:29:02

I think I have narrowed down the problem.  I still have not updated the firmware of the Deco X60.  I had reset all decos and shifted them on my home, moving the one I originally had problems in bedroom 1 to be now the main router in the hallway.  Renamed all of them.  Started using and in the bedroom 1 I have no drop connections but now in the hallway, when I use whatsapp phone or other service I keep getting disconnections.  So it seems thsi unti is the one with a problem.  I alos checked that my iphone was indeed coneccted to this unit.  All others work just fine.  Any suggestion to fix the problem??

Options
2021-06-30 06:17:47

@Rafh18 I had similar problems a while ago. And since the IPhone often helps me in my work, I asked my boyfriend to see the problem,

Options
2021-06-30 14:57:50

@Rafh18 I had similar problems a while ago. And since the iPhone often helps me in my work, I asked my boyfriend to see the problem. The fact is that I blog on Instagram, and most of the photos I take I process on my phone. So, for example, I recently learned for the first time on an iPhone to blur the background. Usually, I did this on a laptop, but not always on trips I have the opportunity to use it. So one day, my boyfriend sent me https://backlightblog.com/blur-background-iphone to read the details of what interests me. And the main problem is that my phone stopped catching wifi. Because of this, I could not update the blog. But I'm glad my boyfriend figured it out.

Options