How work M7200 with USB connectin?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-09 15:16:22
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Build 181227 Rel.1007n

Hi, I have a problem using this modem when I use it with USB. After 2 hours of use, it is very hot and the battery is exhausted. I thought that if the modem was connected via USB, the battery would not be discharged. This limits the use of the modem. Is this problem resolved in the new firmware update? Or do you need to buy new hardware? Or do I have to complain about the modem to O2? I bought it in November 2020. So if I use a USB connection, is the modem running on battery power?

CZ: Dobry den,
mam problem s pouzitim tohoto modemu, kdyz ho pouzivam s USB. Po 2 hodinách používání je velmi horký a baterie vybitá. Měl jsem za to, že pokud je modem připojený pomocí USB, baterie se nevybije. To omezuje použití modemu. Je tento problém vyřešen v novém update firmware? Nebo je potřeba koupit nový hardware? Nebo musím modem reklamovat u O2? Koupil jsem ho v listopadu 2020. Pokud tedy použiji USB připojení, modem jede z baterie?

Options
1 Reply
Re:How work M7200 with USB connectin?
2021-08-13 09:59:32

@Pavel_Konicek 

Hi,

When the modem is connected via a USB power cable, it will try to charge the battery first, then battery provided power for the modem.

And the modem could not be charged without a battery.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 507

Replies: 1

Related Articles