Tplink archer c6-wifi disconnects on all devices after sometime

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tplink archer c6-wifi disconnects on all devices after sometime

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
46 Reply
Re:Tplink archer c6-wifi disconnects on all devices after sometime
2021-02-05 10:05:10
Will keep that in mind going forward. Thanks a ton again and have a nice day
Options
2021-02-06 04:00:50

Even after applying the beta firmware update on my tplink archer c6 router the issue yet remains. 

It happened 3-4 times after the update yesterday. 

What to do now. 

Any suggestions?? 

Options
2021-02-06 11:40:51

@Shanky2201 

Try these wireless settings:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-02-06 13:07:09
Hi, All the settings shared are the same but the mode. Changed the modes as per your recommendation. Mu-mimo is already enabled. Will keep you posted about the result soon
Options
2021-02-06 13:11:39
If only the Mode was different probably that won't help either, but test it anyway. The other thing you could do is to lower the transmission power of both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands to Middle and test again.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-02-06 13:13:45
OK changed it to middle as per what you said. Will share the feedback in some time.
Options
2021-02-06 13:19:29
Hey just one more thing. I did a speed test and 2.4 ghz band gives better speed than 5ghz. Not sure shy is it the other way around. Before and after making setting changes and firmware update result is the same. Did these tests while in the same room as router. Any ideas??
Options
2021-02-06 13:26:28 - last edited 2021-02-06 13:29:38

It shouldn't be like that. What's your connection speed when connected to 5GHz band (from wireless adapter properties) ?

Options
2021-02-07 10:24:41

@Ivaylo 

The Internet still disconnects using the tp link archer c6 even after making all setting changes. 

My router is still under replacement warranty. 

Shall getting it replaced help. 

Options
2021-02-07 13:36:17

@Ivaylo 

I got it from amazon and will get it replaced. 

Main concern is if I get a replacement and if the issue is there on the replacement on e as well then what?? 

I have checked multiple forums and can see  a lot of people complaining about the intermittent connection dropping issue using tplink archer c6. 

I would suggest and request tplink team to look into it and help with a fix to the problem. 

Regards

Shankar Singh Mehta

Options