Status Tab - Unable to see Wired or Wireless Clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-04 00:16:49
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20210125 rel.39623(5553)

Hi.

I'm unable to see the number of devices connected under the clients. When I click on the "Status" tab to refresh it shows the number of devices for a sec then it goes back to 0.

Thanks

Wayne

Options
4 Reply
Re:Status Tab - Unable to see Wired or Wireless Clients
2021-04-06 08:50:40

@k00lrunningz 

Is the Archer C7 working as the main router, or it is working as an access point? If it is working as an access point, then it may not show the connected to the network, as there is probably no data transmission recorded when it is getting past through the access point, and it will not record the clients connected to the access point.

You can switch it to router mode just to confirm if this will display correctly.

Options
2021-04-06 19:37:05
I have AT&T Uverse combo but I requested ip pass through from At&t. So I am using the Archer C& as the main router not as an access point.
Options
2021-04-06 19:49:24

@k00lrunningz that is good because some of application, devices in our home network doesn't support double NAT. 

Poland
Options
2021-04-07 02:54:53

@k00lrunningz 

Are the devices showing up correctly under DHCP client list, or in the ARP list (under Advanced > Security -> IP & MAC Binding)?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 623

Replies: 4