Parental Bedtime control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Parental Bedtime control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Parental Bedtime control
Parental Bedtime control
2021-04-05 06:29:38
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I love the parental control aspect to my deco mesh system. I have a schedule set up where the kids wifi gets shutdown for all devices at a certain time for weekdays and a certain time on weekends and it works beautifully....except on Saturday nights. Even if I choose Saturday as a weekend day their wifi shuts off at the weekday time. Any ideas?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Parental Bedtime control
2021-04-06 02:29:55

@Siena 

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

Were you able to reproduce the same issue on all your mobile devices?

If yes, please help me check the following information so that we can forward your case to the senior engineers:

1. please log into http://tplnkdeco.net and go to advanced>system>time settings and make sure it is on the correct time settings;

2.Then please save us a picture of the bedtime settings on the Deco APP;

3.After that, please go to Deco APP>overview>settings on the top left>help>contact us>suggestions and add the APP system log;

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Parental Bedtime control
2021-04-21 06:47:47

@Siena Hello Siena, 

May I know how about your Sunday Bed time settings, If you set up (previous day), Sun settings will take effect on Sat.

Can you share a photo of the Bed time settings? Many thanks. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 403

Replies: 2

Related Articles