HELP to open TCP/UDP ports please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-24 17:23:17
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello to all

I'm completely new to this kind of things. I buy a TP-Link router, the Archer MR200. I connect it and auto configures itself. After that i need to open TCP/UDP ports, i watch other topics here in forum or TP Link videos in Youtube, explaning how to portforwarding ports for games and other things. I do that and they still closed. I see it in CMD and in a website. After buying the router i have the NAT Strict at home, and as i don't have access to the network settings at home, i decided to buy the TP Link 4G router and a vodafone 4G SIM card to be able to use it on special occasions. Now with this router i have NAT Open, but the only thing i don't have is TCP/UDP ports open, they still closed. For example, I want to open Microsoft TCP/UDP port 3074, i put it, and nothing, it stays closed.

Please anyone help me,this for sure can only be settings on the router, but I don’t understand much of it, just the basic things

I hope anyone can help me

Best regards

Miguel

Options
4 Reply
Re:HELP to open TCP/UDP ports please
2021-05-25 18:27:36

@msti_oliveira

Nobody helps me???

I see that this forum is worthless, I'm sorry to buy a TP-Link router, I think I'm going to sell this garbage and buy an ASUS or Ubiquiti router. I always had help with them, even with basic things.

Options
2021-09-28 14:36:59

@msti_oliveira

hello, ive the same Problem... tue important Ports are open but in win10 i have still nat strict... I dont know how i can set it Up for a perfect use...  

Options
2021-09-28 15:01:40

@B4STII  I sold my router TP-Link,i only have it 1 month and I buy a Asus router and I solve my problem, Asus help me and TP-Link no, TP-link no more.

Regards

Options
2021-09-28 16:06:55

@msti_oliveira 

Okay wish asus router you bough?  Thank you :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1238

Replies: 4