Does Tplink extender Re305 V1 support onemesh.? Any chance to upgrade the firmware?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Does Tplink extender Re305 V1 support onemesh.? Any chance to upgrade the firmware?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-31 22:44:28
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1

Does Tplink Re305 V1 support one mesh. Any firmware to upgrade ? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Does Tplink extender Re305 V1 support onemesh.? Any chance to upgrade the firmware?
2021-08-02 05:54:16

@Ajoey Hello, 

Thank you for being interested in tp-link oneMesh feature. Currently only RE305 V3  supports oneMesh , but unfortunately RE305V1 is not on the oneMesh Plan. 
For the latest news about oneMesh, please always refer to One mesh Compatibility List on the TP-Link official website :
https://www.tp-link.com/onemesh/compatibility/

Kindly note that " Planned" is not a guarantee for oneMesh feature and the Planned models might be updated and modified as the notice on the top compatibility list. As a presale suggestion, please consider the models that already support this feature.  
Your understanding is much appreciated.

Options
Re:Does Tplink extender Re305 V1 support onemesh.? Any chance to upgrade the firmware?
2021-09-17 02:57:44

@Solla-topee hi, my Re305 is AS Ver 3.0, can I download UK Ver 3.0 firmware to update it to enjoy one mesh ?

Options
2021-09-17 12:21:46

Hello, @Chan123  May I know which country / area are you located in, and can I have a photo of the label of your RE. Thanks 

Normally device with certain country version (UK,.US EU ) could not upgrade to firmware of another country version. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1183

Replies: 3