Archer C24(US) Frequently Disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-01 05:23:18 - last edited 2021-08-03 07:52:52
Model: Archer C24  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

ARCHER C24(US) V1

Hello,

My Archer C24(US) V1 router is Frequently disconnecting and the bandwidth speed is totally lower.

I didn't Find any Latest Firmware For Tp Link Archer C24(US) IN Tp Link Bangladesh Website.

The range coverage is totally distracting and disappointing. 

2.4 Ghz Range is not up to the mark as advertising in Box.

Please Please Please Help me to overcome this problem.

I Found US Firmware In Tp link Australia Website but my buying Location is Bangladesh.

So Let me sort out that if i download those Firmware then any problem occured???

Please give me a proper Resolution.

Thank you,

Asif Iqbal

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer C24(US) Frequently Disconnected
2021-08-02 07:11:32

@Asif_Iqbal 

What is the current firmware of the C24 now? When you mention the disconnect, can we confirm which frequency does it give you the trouble, 2.4G or 5G? 

It's suggested modifying the wireless basic settings on the router, run a Wi-Fi analyzer to review the 2.4G channels, find and choose one that with less interference, then change the wireless channel to 20MHz, security to WPA2-PSK, AES, reboot the router to confirm.

BTW, how many devices are connecting to the 2.4G network, are they experiencing the same disconnect issue at the same time? How did you make them work again?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-08-02 12:24:01 - last edited 2021-08-02 12:26:04

@Kevin_Z 

Current Firmware Version: 1.4.2 Build 200723 Rel.71714n(5553)

Both 2.4 and 5 Ghz are showing same problem of disconnectivity.

Almost 3 devices or max 5 devices are connected at  the same time and gradually this problems occur sometime on 2 or 3 devices and sometimes 1 after 1.

So please arrange a latest Firmware on TpLink Bangladesh Website For Archer C24(US) V1.

It will be helpful for me or else i need to switch my router to previous Tp Link MR3420. Help Please.

As you sorted i tried all the method of changing channels and all other but it fails.

Please Give me a Proper Resolution 

Regards,

Asif IQBAL

Bangladesh 

Options
2021-08-03 01:34:53

@Asif_Iqbal 

Can we have a picture of the bottom sticker on the router? You can cover the MAC and SN for any security concerns, but let us know the country code as well as the hardware version.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-08-03 07:49:46 - last edited 2021-08-03 07:53:51

@Kevin_Z 

Hello,

I am from Bangladesh and buying location is Bangladesh.

Hardware Version: V1

I shared a picture of bottom of my router and attached on top of this conversation.

Rgds,

Asif Iqbal

Options
2021-08-04 05:32:17

@Asif_Iqbal 

Are you talking about this version? We have updated the local website, please check:

https://www.tp-link.com/bd/support/download/archer-c24/#Firmware

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1349

Replies: 5

Related Articles