Integration of VPN Services with Renowned Third-party VPN Providers NordVPN and SurfShark

Integration of VPN Services with Renowned Third-party VPN Providers NordVPN and SurfShark

331 Reply
Re:How to Connect TP-Link Router to a third-party VPN Provider (For ExpressVPN, NordVPN, etc.)
2023-01-24 18:32:21

@Kevin_Z 

is there a firmware update for the Archer VR2100, to allow access for VPN Client? 

Options
Re:How to Connect TP-Link Router to a third-party VPN Provider (For ExpressVPN, NordVPN, etc.)
2023-01-28 07:13:30

Hello @Danoe  @shoeyr, thank you both for following on this topic.

Sorry that we haven't got advanced notice of when new updates are being released or when VPN Client feature will be available for Archer AX53. You may keep an eye on the website for any updates in the future. We will also update the topic once there is a new model that supports VPN Client.

@notsew32 We don't have that information either.sad

Options
2023-02-06 15:02:56 - last edited 2023-02-06 15:04:37

@Danoe I have the same problem, and I'm waiting to see if you update the firmware and add VPN client. I look every day and nothing. It would be great if you added it please.

Archer AX53

Options
2023-02-13 05:48:42 - last edited 2023-02-13 05:48:58

@Kevin_Z 

hi i just buy an archer21 i want configure an vpnclient.

i have a Windscribe Config Generators file .

i put id and pw that was given to me in the Config Generators.

do i have to put my id and password from subscription ? (i try but it s didn t work to )

i try to make it work  but it always says me connecting never connected .

can you help me i think i missed some thing?

thanks

Options
2023-02-15 14:33:40

@Kevin_Z 

hi when is the ax6000 v1 final version firmware expected.. please? It's the last on this list for a while now

thanks

Options
2023-02-16 03:39:58

Edo1 wrote

@Kevin_Z 

hi i just buy an archer21 i want configure an vpnclient.

i have a Windscribe Config Generators file .

i put id and pw that was given to me in the Config Generators.

do i have to put my id and password from subscription ? (i try but it s didn t work to )

i try to make it work  but it always says me connecting never connected .

can you help me i think i missed some thing?

thanks

Hello @Edo1 

If you use OpenVPN Connect App on the computer locally, would you connect to the Windscribe Config Generator successfully? 

Please check some basic suggestions we provided in this thread and let me know if the issue persists. Thank you very much.

Options
2023-02-16 03:44:32

Tatulieor111 wrote

@Kevin_Z 

hi when is the ax6000 v1 final version firmware expected.. please? It's the last on this list for a while now

thanks

Hello @Tatulieor111, thanks for asking.

The official version of Archer AX6000 V1 is on the way. You could check for the updates in a few weeks. I will update my original post to let you know once it is available.

Options
2023-02-21 22:51:03 - last edited 2023-02-21 22:51:46

@Kevin_Z hey, isnt there a beta firmware available with VPN Client enabled on Archer AX23 v1.0? Is it perhaps planned to be supported at all? It would be awesome, thank you!

Options
2023-02-24 08:33:51

Recon08 wrote

@Kevin_Z hey, isnt there a beta firmware available with VPN Client enabled on Archer AX23 v1.0? Is it perhaps planned to be supported at all? It would be awesome, thank you!

@Recon08 Sorry that I haven't got any advanced notice about that yet. But please don't worry, you will see the release notes once new firmware is available for your router.

I will certainly update the list once there are new models that support VPN Client.

Options
Re:[New Firmware] Routers supporting VPN Client
2023-03-02 07:33:24
enter the login password you have created to manage your device ki password dibo tp link router login
Options