No internet service on LTE Gateway Router

No internet service on LTE Gateway Router

37 Reply
Re:[Troubleshooting]No internet service on LTE Gateway Router
2022-04-30 12:55:29

@TP-Link Hello,

I have the same problem:I'm from Indonesia and I have no internet service with XL AXIATA SIM on Router TL-MR6400. I have been using the same SIM card for this TL-MR6400 for 8 months, and it works well. But suddenly I had this kind of problem. Could you send me the latest version of firmware for TL-MR6400 v.5? Thanks.

Options
2022-05-01 19:27:10

@TP-Link 

Hello,

I am having the same issue on the DiGi Hungary network, however no issue on Telekom HU network.When I manually search for DiGi network the router doesn't even see the network, however there is good signal in my phone with the same SIMcard.

I am using the latest firmware and ISP file on V5 router.

Is there a solution or anything else I could try?

Options
2022-05-09 01:19:33

@Febilien 

Hi,may I have a screenshot of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page? If you insert the same SIM card into another 4G device such as smartphone, will it still work fine?

For the firmware update, please let us know your current firmware version. And your MR6400 is EU version with hardware version V5.0, right?

Options
2022-05-09 01:22:47

@PeterRajmond 

Hi, may I have a screenshot of Advanced->Status page?

Besides, you mentioned that the same SIM card works on smartphone, please check the network type and band working on the phone with same SIM card at same location.

For android phone, you could install LTE Discovery App or LTE Cell Info: Network Status App etc. to check the network type and band.
For iPhone, please type *3001#12345#* into the area you normally use to input a phone number and press call. You will enter Field Test mode, and you should see the Freq Band Indicator or EARFCN or UARFCN number.

Options
2022-05-10 13:20:06

@Sunshine Sorry I can't send a screenshot because my MR6400 v5 has been sent to the service center TP LINK Indonesia. And yes, If I insert the same SIM card into another 4G device such as smartphone, it still work fine. 

Options
2022-05-11 03:38:36

@Febilien 

Hi,Thank you very much for the reply.

This is noted, if there is still any further issue after that, please contact us again and provide the screenshots of Status page as well.

Options
2022-05-11 11:50:24

@Sunshine The funny thing is that you never give the right solution, always ask the same question again. Of all the people who experienced this, their SIM card corresponded to the network type and band working with the TP Link product. But still do not get network service. Please fix this software problem, do not continue to assume it is the fault of the SIM card provider, or unsuitable 4G bands SIM card network.

Options
2022-06-06 13:35:04

@TP-Link: I got a MR600v2 (w german SIM), everything is working well in GER and SWISS but in ITALY not, (IP Adress is 0.0.0.0...) if i try to search the Network manualy, i got this Error:

I'm shure it worked with the older firmware (210208) but i can't flash it again, because of the router says:

Any suggestions?

Options
2022-06-07 03:18:45

@timkn 

Hi,may I know if you are using Italy SIM card now in Italy?

If so and if the same Italy SIM works fine on other 4G device, please send me a screenshot of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page, then go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save a log file and send it to us for analysis.

By the way, if you have any different SIM card, please also have a try on this MR600.

Options
2022-06-07 09:56:55 - last edited 2022-06-07 10:03:19

@Sunshine: I use a German SIM in Italy, this SIM works in an other device! I also noticed it worked once in the router immediately after the reboot i made to take the Screenshots for u. After some time it lost the connection and also the router was unavailable in the LAN for some time, 1 minute later i could reconnect to the Router (but this was not repeatable, after the next Reboot there was no connection from the beginning!). Here are the requested Screenshots and the Logfile:

I also added the Logfile from the first reboot where the LTE was working shortly!

Any advice how to solve this?

br,

Tim

File:
Logfiles.zipDownload
Options
Related Articles