VR300 | Errors (pkts) increases after ~ 12 hours of usage. Download bitrate drops down dramatically

VR300 | Errors (pkts) increases after ~ 12 hours of usage. Download bitrate drops down dramatically

121 Reply
Re:VR300 | Errors (pkts) increases after ~ 12 hours of usage. Download bitrate drops down dramatically
2022-10-16 01:23:14

@David-TP 

We are still havign these issues with high stream errors. when will there be a fix? this has been going on for months now.

Options
Re:VR300 | Errors (pkts) increases after ~ 12 hours of usage. Download bitrate drops down dramatically
2022-10-22 19:11:07 - last edited 2022-10-22 20:22:38

@David-TP 

Hi

I have bought the modem vr400 v3  for 1 week and I am facing the following problems

Firmware 1.3 is facing problems. When the number of errors increases, the SNR value starts to decrease, then the connection speed of the link starts to decrease and the line speed decreases to 50% and continues until the Internet is disconnected and the Internet is not connected until the modem is restarted. also link jumped for many times

Firmware 1.5 has reduced the problem, but there is a link jump, that is, the DSL light turns off, and when the link connection is reconnected, the modem does not connect to the Internet until the modem is restarted.

Also, the amount of SNR in firmware 1.5 is reduced compared to firmware 1.3, and the number of link jumps in firmware 1.5 is extremely high, and sometimes we have link jumps every 10 minutes. My previous modem was model 8901g v6 and it works better than this model.

Unfortunately, I regret my purchase because I thought the problems were solved, which I thought was completely wrong.

If I had bought an asus modem instead of this model, I would have had a very stable connection Please solve the SNR value and the error pks problems

Beta firmware doesn't help at all and version 1.5 is better than beta firmware

As shown in the figure, the device was restarted 20 minutes ago

If a customer who has been using your products for 15 years is important to you, solve the problem of this model

Options
2022-10-23 20:07:40 - last edited 2022-10-23 20:21:14

@hermidas 

I have a problem very similar.

I bought a new router, VX230v for a couple of days, however I am having problems with connection degradation. Apparently the ADSL is active and also the name resolution (traceroute does its duty) but the connection speed measured for example at https://www.speedtest.net/ is almost zero in download while in upload it is significant). In practice, web browsing is impossible. After a router reset the situation returns to normal with a down rate of 56 Mbips but within an hour it sometimes drops to zero.
The firmware is up to date. I have only a few dozen downstream errors.

It seems like a classic black internet problem but a reduction of the packets size seems to be just a bribe.

Options
2022-12-16 08:25:59

I believe there is something wrong with Archer vr400 V3. I have tried updating the firmware and everything suggested in forums like changing the frequency channel. I still get SNR drop and Errors (pkts). The errors gradually increase and after a week i get about 1200 errors. It's annoying because it effects the speed by dropping SNR. I thought buying a new router will help me have a better access to the internet, While my previous router did not have such an issue and never got any pkts errors and stuff. I regret buying this router. I hope with next frimwares they solve the problem. 

Options
2023-01-02 21:47:18

I have the same problem with Archer VR2100 v1 (Latest firmware 1.6.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 220518). After a few hours, downstream errors spike and the speed drops dramatically. A reboot fixes it and then the same problem happens again. I bought a second VR2100 and it has the exact same problem. Is there any firmware that works well? Or how to solve it?

File:
imageVR2100.jpgDownload
Options
2023-01-13 20:43:11

@L.Na. I also have the same problem with the same device and firmware. Only reboot helps. I set in administration to reboot the device every day, but sometimes it need more than one reboot per 24 hours. Quite disappointing with device in this price range.

Options
2023-02-10 23:04:46

@Stefano________ 

I seem to be having the same problem after 24-48 hours.  The connection slows down a lot, takes longer to get from webpage to webpage.  Sometimes stops working completely but a reboot fixes it.  Noticed a high number of errors before rebooting.  Using a VR2100 v1, FTTC.

Options
2023-02-11 09:48:54

I am using TpLink Archer VR2100 (EU) v1 and I have the exact same problem. Works perfectly for a while and then bam, high error (pkts) and download speed falls to maximum 1Mbps. I am from Turkey and I use Turk Telekom as ISP. Firmware: Archer VR2100(EU)_V1_1.6.0 Build 220518.

Options
2023-02-23 08:53:06

Anyone Who was success to solving the problem with beta sw?

I can't see any new release for other models and how it seems tplink support stopped communicating as well.

WiFi part of modem/router is running really well, but DSL is unusable when need to restart every 12-24h to get whole bunch of speed of my ISP

Options
2023-03-01 09:12:21

@8Nemfis8 

Issue was caused by enabled SRA (advance / dsl settings) on ISP site and disabled on mine. I just enabled it on my place and confirm with provider he can see it as well. 

I'm errors free now for 24h, before I was failing after 12h.

Options