Can't register my iiNet voip account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't register my iiNet voip account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Can't register my iiNet voip account
2013-05-08 00:20:23

ShaneB wrote

Actually great news....

Voip is now up and running as it should !!!!!

Will post the setup a bit later.

Thank you to all those who gave me feedback a;long the way

How has your VOIP connection with iiNet WA been going? Any issues?

I'm also in WA with iiNet and have had several issues with my VOIP connection randomly disconnecting. The only way we found there was problem is from people that know to ring my mobile phone or when we try to call out and find the phone silent. When people ring, the phone just rings out. The only fix is to turn the modem off and back on again.

I have almost the same settings as your final setting except I didn't have Register via Outbound Proxy ticked.

I am also running the same firmware but have just found they updated the firmware on April 13 but I'll try your settings before I give up on this modem.
Options
Re:Can't register my iiNet voip account
2013-07-13 14:01:46
Thank you very much this layout worked perfect, is slightly different to iinet recommendations, they are not to interested in helping very much unless you get one of their more expensive BOB units.
Makes me consider changing isp. Am also in WA.
Options