After installing the TP-LINK TL-WN350GD Ver:1.2 PCI wifi adapter, PC Doesn´t BOOT!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

After installing the TP-LINK TL-WN350GD Ver:1.2 PCI wifi adapter, PC Doesn´t BOOT!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-26 17:29:03
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WN350GD

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

TP-LINK TL-WN350GD Ver:1.2.
After installing the TP-LINK TL-WN350GD Ver:1.2 PCI wifi adapter (interface card), my computer does not BOOT, at all. Just a blank screen, like if monitor were off..

I changed the wifi board to every other PCI slot, I even removed every other PCI card already settled in, I also removed the AGP video board... nothing... ... Salesman tried to refuse any responsability relying on a supposed motherboard problem. He also tried to deny my compliant based on a so called "test" that does not make any difference to me. Board doesn´t work. I also tested it on an old PC-Chips mobo (M558-Pentium I), and yet it also got not recognized by the BIOS...

Is there any way that each of 3 PCI slots weren´t working for just one card, and working fine with any other board???? Am I right???

have you ever heard something weirder, before????

(Also i´d like to add that no warranty notice present in the package...)
Options
1 Reply
Re:After installing the TP-LINK TL-WN350GD Ver:1.2 PCI wifi adapter, PC Doesn´t BOOT!
2013-04-26 17:31:25
There are not any other kind of PCI slots, right? AGP slots comes on different flavours...but PCI???
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 606

Replies: 1