wireless not working td-w8968

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wireless not working td-w8968

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Wifi just keeps dropping
2015-04-03 22:14:29
Same problem here .. have been strugging to make it work.. I have hardware version 3.0 .. upgraded to latest firmware but issue still persists.. many reviews on flipkart say not to go for tp link.. even airtel person told me multiple times not to go for any tplink product .. like a fool I fell for it. Has great features that dont work .. tp-link Customer service is worst ever .. no one picks phone ..

Bad decision to go for tp-link. Not sure if this is a problem with few sample of all ..
Options
Re:wireless not working td-w8968
2015-04-05 16:01:16

Vivian wrote

Have you tried to disable UPnP?
If not, give it try. Post the result here.

No Vivian, It didn't help by disabling UPnP. I am still facing the issue with wifi. Finally decided to move on from TP-Link. Worst networking device ever.
Options
frustrationa nd porr customer support
2017-09-10 17:35:27
Hi everyone,
i am from Italy and I am using Tp Link TD W8968. After 2 weeks suddenly wireless stop working. It is sad to see that this issue is in this post since 2013 and has not yet been solved. Shame on me I did not gathered these information before buying such a product.
Also configuring my account is seems to be a threath. My online bank make it easy to configure your user.
If there is a solution please help.
Ciao
Options
Re:wireless not working td-w8968
2017-09-13 14:58:21
The previus posts are 8968 V1, how about yours? What is the hardware and firmware version? If the WLAN light also went off when wifi stoped working? Or the light still on but SSID won't show up, or even SSID shows up but won't allow to connect?
www.tp-link.com/faq-832.html
Options
Related Articles