High ping on gateway ip when downloading

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-05 21:06:35
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.17 v0001.0 Build 201124 Rel.64328n

when i connect my device through wire my internet working proper and get normal ping and get proper internet speed as per my broadband internet packege. When i connect my device through wifi i got normal ping on only connected mode from 1 to 8 ms, when i start browsing or downloading any file ping get high from 700 ms to 2000ms or some time request time out, distence between my router and device is with in 2 meters.

Options
1 Reply
Re:High ping on gateway ip when downloading
2021-11-06 09:58:57 - last edited 2021-11-06 10:13:06

@High_Ping 

There could be a strong wireless interference around you.

See how to check that and choose a proper wireless channel - https://www.metageek.com/products/inssider/

Also make sure that you're with the latest wireless adapter driver on your device - I can see your throughput is only 54mbps.

If you have another device with newer wireless adapter use that for testing.

Then make some tests to see if that will improve your wireless connection speed.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 273

Replies: 1