Imou Looc camera not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-31 10:20:00 - last edited 2021-12-31 11:06:16
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.2 build 2020916 rel 56193

I have recently set up a WiFi mesh system, using 3 M4 Decos. They are all working correctly and I have been able to connect all devices with the exception of my Imou LOOC security camera.

The camera only connects using 2.4ghz, I have disabled 5g from the Deco app and Fast Roaming is also off, but for love nor money I cannot get the camera to connect to the new network. I have reset the camera numerous times and it's showing all the correct status lights during reset and set up but it fails to connect everytime. I have tried repeatedly over 3 days!

I have reached out to IMOU but the camera was working fine before setting up the Decos, any ideas?

Thanks.

Update: having gone through the board I have also attempted powering down all decos except the main one, powering router off and on, whilst also powering camera off and on. Also tried guest network, all have been fruitless.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1125

Replies: 0

Related Articles