AV500 not pairing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AV500 not pairing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AV500 not pairing
AV500 not pairing
2022-02-22 13:41:26
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

AV500 device stopped working all of a sudden and will  not pair back. I have tried resetting to factory settings and still does not pair.  Please advise. 

Thanks, 

Options
4 Reply
Re:AV500 not pairing
2022-02-24 09:11:08

Hello@HPavon 

Please  put 2 powerline unit in the wall sockets, in the same room, and pair them again :
Paring Note:  press Pair button only for 1 sec, Power Leds should be flashing on both powerline units in pairing process. ( if the Power Led does not blink, press it for 1 sec again) When the Powerline Led or House Leds are on, the pairing process is done

FAQ: How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?

If press the pair button for one sec, does the Power led flash on 2 powerline units? 

Options
2022-02-24 12:33:26

@Solla-topee Thanks for your reply, I have tried that and still no luck.  I tried pairing another one (AV600) as well and it did work, the problem is only with the AV500.  Any other advise?

Solla-topee wrote

Hello@HPavon 

Please  put 2 powerline unit in the wall sockets, in the same room, and pair them again :
Paring Note:  press Pair button only for 1 sec, Power Leds should be flashing on both powerline units in pairing process. ( if the Power Led does not blink, press it for 1 sec again) When the Powerline Led or House Leds are on, the pairing process is done

FAQ: How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?

If press the pair button for one sec, does the Power led flash on 2 powerline units? 

Options
2022-03-01 06:19:09

Hello@HPavon 

sorry for the late response, can I know  when press the pair button for one sec, does the Power led flash on that AV500? 

You could try a different wall socket for it & factory reset it and try to pair again. 

If the power Led is not flash, it could be a faulty unit, you may contact retailer to check warranty, or purchase a new one to replace it if it is out of warranty. 

Options
2022-03-01 12:15:05

@Solla-topee Yes, the light does flash or blink for almost a minute but it never pairs.

Solla-topee wrote

Hello@HPavon 

sorry for the late response, can I know  when press the pair button for one sec, does the Power led flash on that AV500? 

You could try a different wall socket for it & factory reset it and try to pair again. 

If the power Led is not flash, it could be a faulty unit, you may contact retailer to check warranty, or purchase a new one to replace it if it is out of warranty. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 931

Replies: 4

Related Articles