Blocked device doesn't show up on blocked clients list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-25 04:50:08
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14

hi everyone, so I blocked a device connected to my wifi via tp-link tether app on my phone, and the blocked device didn't appear in the blocked clients' list, as a result I can't unblock the device to enable wifi access for it anymore, it doesn't display neither on connected clients list nor on blocked clients list. Wifi remains inaccessible for the blocked device. Have this happened to anyone ? How to fix it? thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Blocked device doesn't show up on blocked clients list
2022-03-01 09:10:01

Hi @gambit13     

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

May I know only this blocked device have such issue? What is the model and OS of this blocked device?

And do other blocked devices also have the same problem?

Currently, it is suggested to login to the router web management interface and check if this blocked device appears in blocked clients list. If yes, you can unblock it from web interface directly. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 783

Replies: 1

Related Articles