Internet router blinking orange

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-07 12:32:17 - last edited 2022-08-08 06:55:54
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

There is some issue with my new router. If the router is turned off and then on again (due to power cut), the internet stops working. The internet light becomes orange and starts blinking. There is no issue with the ethernet cable, if I connect it with the computer or laptop directly, it works fine. Sometimes it works after plugging in and out several times in the input port of the router. Not sure if I have got a faulty router. Never faced this issue with my previous dlink router.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Internet router blinking orange
2022-08-07 12:36:18 - last edited 2022-08-08 06:55:54

I have tried resetting the router, but that does not solve the issue.

Options
Re:Internet router blinking orange
2022-08-08 07:02:36

Hello @sdas94 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

What kind of connection type you are using on the C20? Is it Dynamic IP or PPPoE?

Who is your ISP?

When there is no internet access on the C20 after the power restores, please login to the C20 web interface page to confirm if there is still a WAN IP address, try to click Release/Renew or Disconnect/Reconnect on the Internet page to confirm if that restores the connection.

If the Disconnect/Reconnect restores the connection, please save and send us the whole system log on the C20, we would like to investigate further. You can email to support.forum@tp-link.com.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 227

Replies: 5

Related Articles