REPOST: Deco M9 ethernet connection slows down and ethernet backbone fails every few days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

REPOST: Deco M9 ethernet connection slows down and ethernet backbone fails every few days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-07 01:44:13 - last edited 2022-10-07 01:45:53
Tags: #ethernet backhaul
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

Sorry for re-post, my prior one from end of August seems to have been removed?

UPDATE 10/6/2022: It took some time (which is why I didn't respond to an admin's reply), but today I noticed yet again the deco unit ethernet connection slowed down from 330 to 9. I had to unplug it and leave it to cool off for a bit in order to get back to 330. If this is a heat issue, the weather is back to warmer today so perhaps that's what's going on.

ORIGINAL FORUM POST THAT APPEARS REMOVED

I have multiple installations of Deco M9 plus using Ethernet backbone/backhaul. All of the installations after about 7-10 days have individual nodes disconnect from the Ethernet and switch to using the wireless backbone/backhaul. A reboot of the node does not re-enable the Ethernet backhaul connection, you have to physically unplug the node from electricity in order for the Ethernet backhaul to re-enable (and even this takes multiple unplugs).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 200

Replies: 0

Tags

ethernet backhaul
Related Articles