Nest camera connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-08 17:48:31
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have a deco x55 mesh 3 node network. I have been unable to add my 1st generation next indoor camera. I have tried several things suggested by TP-Link support but I am still unable to successfully add these cameras. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Nest camera connection problem
2022-12-09 02:36:59

@Patdeco 

Good day, and welcome to the community.

After checking the support ticket record, I wonder whether there is still more than one network name during the configuration Nest camera.

If yes, have you tried to leave the main Deco only, unplugged the satellite Deco X55s, then still turn off 5Ghz?

Then disconnect the WiFi network on your smartphone and connect to the same WiFi again to start the configuration once more.

If It failed again, please try to record a video clip of the configuration process(you could reply to the support ticket with the video clip) and I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 481

Replies: 1

Related Articles