Where can I edit QoS settings on the AX73 once I've entered them?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-16 23:17:43 - last edited 2023-01-28 11:56:50
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20220316 rel.35540(5553)

I was able to set my QoS upload and download by:

1. Download the teather app
  2. going into the clients tab
  3. seleting a device
  4. enabling high priority
  5. being prompeted to set up Qos
  6. entering my internet speed values

I plan on upgrading my internet speed in the near future. How can I change the speed values I entered? There seems to be no option in the app or the web portal to configure the settings once they're entered.

By the way, this is VERY unintuitive and very frusturating that I can't reach it via the web portal. I've always recommended TP-Link to friends and clients, but if this is TP-Link is planning on gating certain features to the app in the future, this is going to stop.

It should be as easy as:

1. go to advanced tab
  2. click on QoS
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Where can I edit QoS settings on the AX73 once I've entered them?-Solution
2023-01-28 11:56:39 - last edited 2023-01-28 11:56:50

@Dustmuffins 

Sorry to hear that the settings on the Tether App make you puzzled.

As described here in this thread, you can reach out to QoS settings after navigating to Tools.

As of now, the HomeShield features, including QoS, are only supported to be configured via the Tether App. There are plans to support configuring the HomeShield on the web GUI in the future, however, there is currently no exact date or time expectation for this new feature or new firmware release for the model yet. It is suggested to keep an eye on the official website to get more updates.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Where can I edit QoS settings on the AX73 once I've entered them?
2023-01-17 07:07:53

@Dustmuffins 

So this is strange. After checking and looking several times, I finally found it in the "Tools" section of the app. Perhaps the settings were hidden or something when I first activated it, because I've looked at that page nearly 20 times today and it wasn't there.

This would be much better if I could find it in the web portal, however.

Options
Re:Where can I edit QoS settings on the AX73 once I've entered them?-Solution
2023-01-28 11:56:39 - last edited 2023-01-28 11:56:50

@Dustmuffins 

Sorry to hear that the settings on the Tether App make you puzzled.

As described here in this thread, you can reach out to QoS settings after navigating to Tools.

As of now, the HomeShield features, including QoS, are only supported to be configured via the Tether App. There are plans to support configuring the HomeShield on the web GUI in the future, however, there is currently no exact date or time expectation for this new feature or new firmware release for the model yet. It is suggested to keep an eye on the official website to get more updates.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 2