Sonoff switches (sonoff mini) are randomly not visible for sonoff server / scenes not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Sonoff switches (sonoff mini) are randomly not visible for sonoff server / scenes not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-03 10:07:43
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20201228 Rel. 55057

Hi everyone!

I have configuration like shown below:

I have few Sonoff mini switches connected to "Gabinet" and to "Babcia" and few simple scenes set up in Ewelink app. If one switch is turn on, then turn on also the other switch and vice versa. That's the logic of the scenes. 

I have several issues:

1. Scenes are usually not working even if Sonoffs are visible in Ewelink app and it is possible to turn them on / off manually. After restarting deco network it is working fine for few minutes

2. Sonoffs are visible in Ewelink app but after pressing them, they turned gray. After few minutes they are available again and working fine for another few minutes. - after restarting deco network it works fine for few minutes

3. I cannot ping sonoffs

I turned off fast Roaming and Beam Forming. I also made an reservation of IP addresses for all Sonoffs. 

All Sonoffs are set up to work via LAN. - without it, they are not visible in the Ewelink app more often.

I'm starting to give up over these deco devices. With normal router Sonoffs works normal. I installed Decos to have better Wifi range and to be able to call via messanger / whatsapp from all places at my home (mesh). Unfortunately this is also not working fine. Sometimes when I call someone via Messanger it take very long time to start calling. And again after restarting Deco network this problem is gone for few minutes.

I will be very grateull for any help :)

Regards,

Hubert

Options
1 Reply
Re:Sonoff switches (sonoff mini) are randomly not visible for sonoff server / scenes not working
2023-05-06 11:54:06

@Maverickp 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I see there are about 20 online clients and how many are Sonoff smart home devices?

If possible, please refer to the following suggestions to see whether they are helped:

1. Disabled "Mesh Technology" for all Sonoff smart switches.

2. Disable 5ghz on the main Deco and enable the guest network for 5ghz only, then most of the non-Sonoff switches to the guest networks.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 273

Replies: 1