Client list error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Client list error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Client list error
Client list error
2023-10-18 12:24:58
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.22

Hi, 

I recently purchased two xe75 Pro deco to add wifi 6 to my home network, I was able to add the new u its to my m9 based mesh very easily and everything seems to work, except I have lost the ability to see which devices are connected to my network.  The following image was taken on my tablet, connected to the Internet via the deco network about 2 meters from this unit, which is only one of approximately 40 devices I would expect to see connected at a normal time.

Is this a known error? Is it related to updating the network? Should I just reset everything and start again?

Thanks

Oli

Empty client list

Options
4 Reply
Re:Client list error
2023-10-19 03:22:27

@OliverHenderson 

Hi, Did only the main Deco XE75 pro have the issue? How about other satellite Deco units?

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

And there is no need to reset Deco. You could try to power restart the main Deco once to see whether it helped.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
2023-10-19 10:20:46

@David-TP 

Thanks David, I've submitted an email query including logs as suggested.  The error does apply to all decos in the network, even the previously working m9s although I removed them from the network as part of my testing, as well as completely reinstalling the app.

I'll await a response to the logs and email query, and I'll power cycle everything this evening

Oli

Options
2023-10-20 09:46:03 - last edited 2023-10-20 09:46:39

@OliverHenderson 

Did you get this resolved? 
I'm seeing similar in the deco app with my mesh (P9 main and mixture of M5 and P9 satellites) since I upgraded Deco app to latest release version.

App reports all Decos are good and I can see data  flow but shows 0 clients.

Options
2023-10-20 17:09:52

@RogueCaller 

No, no solution yet, I've tried the full power cycle and app reset, neither made a difference so waiting on a response from tech support

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 374

Replies: 4

Related Articles