EX230V internet connection log

2023-11-13 15:12:19
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.11.0 2.0.0 v606d.0 Build 220907 Rel.55683n

Hi.

I've been suffering outages on my internet due to problems at the exchange.  Does anyone know if I can use the system log on the EX230V router to determine when the connection dropped and was re-established?

Cheers.

Phil.

Options
3 Reply
Re:EX230V internet connection log
2023-11-14 03:16:26

@Swordtail1 

EX230V is a model for ISPs only, thus we don't have much information about it, may I know if you got it from your ISP?

After the issue happens, you could save the system log file and share it with us, let's check if there is any clue in the logs.

Besides, when the issue happens on the router, you could also test if your modem still works fine and stable, if necessary, you need to contact your ISP to report the issue.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-14 14:01:06

@Sunshine Hi, yes this came from my ISP and is owned by them.  I did report the issue to them but because there were multiple outages I was hoping to get the timings from a log so I could report exactly when and how many times it happens.  The connection seems to have stabilised the last few days.  The log doesn't appear to remain for very long so I'm not sure if it'll be any use.  I'll try and check if the internet drops again, thanks.

Options
2023-11-15 11:40:28

@Swordtail1 

You are welcome, and usually for TP-Link retailer version products, the system log will be cleared after a reboot a factory reset, or it will be always there, not very sure about this ISP model, but you could check the time of the log to see how long it has been recorded.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 216

Replies: 3

Related Articles