Slow Internet Speeds & Range Problems: Archer AX72 v1 and Intel vPro Connectivity"

Slow Internet Speeds & Range Problems: Archer AX72 v1 and Intel vPro Connectivity"

2023-12-31 08:56:29
Tags: #Archer AX72
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

I've been encountering some frustrating issues with my network setup involving the Archer AX72 v1 router and an Intel vPro laptop. Specifically, I've been experiencing slow internet speeds and noticeable range issues despite having what should be a robust setup.

Here's what I've noticed:

Slow Internet Speeds: Despite having a high-speed internet connection, I'm not getting the expected speeds on my Intel vPro laptop when connected to the Archer AX72 v1. Is anyone else experiencing similar slowdowns with this combination?

Range Problems: Additionally, I've observed that the range of my Archer AX72 v1 seems to be limited when connecting with the Intel vPro laptop. Even when in close proximity, the signal strength isn't as strong as expected.

Some additional context:

Both devices are updated with the latest firmware/software.

Other devices on the network don't seem to face the same slowdown or range issues.

I've tried adjusting settings on both the router and the laptop, but the issues persist.

I'm curious if anyone has encountered a similar situation or has suggestions on how to troubleshoot this. Could it be a compatibility issue between the Archer AX72 v1 and Intel vPro laptops? Or are there specific settings that might need tweaking to optimize performance?

Any insights or guidance would be greatly appreciated! I'm eager to resolve these connectivity issues and get the most out of my network setup. Thank you in advance for your help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Slow Internet Speeds & Range Problems: Archer AX72 v1 and Intel vPro Connectivity"
2024-01-02 06:26:30

@Susanconner 

Hi, the laptop is connected to AX72 via 2.4G, 5G WiFi or wired connection? does the issue happen on either connection with this laptop?

If it happens with WiFi only, please try disabling smart connect and change WiFi channel&channel width on the router on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page.

By the way, what is the hardware version and firmware version of your AX72 router?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 192

Replies: 1

Tags

Archer AX72
Related Articles