Integrating Multiple TP-Link Devices into a Single LAN
Integrating Multiple TP-Link Devices into a Single LAN
2024-03-30 09:21:34
Model: LS1008G  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good Day,

I am working with a network setup as illustrated in attachment 

My goal is to unify all PCs within a single network. I require the ability to connect to a specific PC via its primary port— for instance, access a web page operating on My PC through ports 443, 80, so that both the Second and Third PCs can reach it using a singular IP address. Similarly, for Second PC on port 2456, allowing My PC and the Third PC to connect via the local IP in a software application.

However, I also need these rules to apply for external connection attempts, with ports 443, 80 directing to My PC, and port 2456 to Second PC.

I considered acquiring a switch and establishing a wired connection from it as shown in attachment

But I'm curious if there is a software-based solution? At present, due to the physical layout and the ISPs' entry points, I would prefer not routing everything through the AX1800.

I’m open to any suggestions or ideas on how to achieve this setup, and I would appreciate your guidance on the matter.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Integrating Multiple TP-Link Devices into a Single LAN
2024-04-01 07:28:38

@AlzGamer 

Hi, you could configure the Archer AX1800 router as an access point to avoid double NATs issue, refer to Case One in this guide: How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 104

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.