Can't login into tplinkmodem.net

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer VR1210v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone.

I have a problem logging into the websites tplinkmodem.net and 192.168.0.1.

I just bought a new router and am trying to connect to the internet. I can easily connect to the router itself, but I have no internet connection. I tried to log in to these websites using admin/admin, but I got a message that the username or password is incorrect. I read a lot of different information about this problem, but nothing helped. Yes, I also rebooted the router several times, but the problem still exists. 
Also, maybe the following information is related to this. There is a sticker on my router with its SSID: TP-Link_****, but when I connect to it with any device, it is called Dimensione-****. 

I would be grateful if someone could help me with my problem. I don't know what to do.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't login into tplinkmodem.net-Solution

@Ddluckydd 

Most probably your modem router is with customized FW release specifically for Dimensione ISP.

If that's the case the default credentials (admin/admin) won't work - contact Dimensione for assistance on that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't login into tplinkmodem.net-Solution

@Ddluckydd 

Most probably your modem router is with customized FW release specifically for Dimensione ISP.

If that's the case the default credentials (admin/admin) won't work - contact Dimensione for assistance on that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 118

Replies: 1

Related Articles