Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience

Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience

39 Reply
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
a week ago

@Marvin_S

Thank you for your response.

I have a question.

I managed my family's all iPhone mobiles by intune MDM of microsoft.

Can I install KidShield MDM in this environment?

I tried to install KidShield MDM. But I could not install the MDM...

Options
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
a week ago

@Marvin_S 

The KidShield Desktop App for Mac OS(ARM64) is damaged. The app cannot run, it say the image is corrupted. Pls check.

Options
Friday

@Adol-Cristin 

Hi, I am afraid not. If you tried but failed, it is suggested to install Kidshield one by one on your iPhones.

Options
Friday

@Peppermintloft 

Hi, currently, I am afraid there is no KidShield Desktop App for MAC OS yet. You may refer to the information from our official website.

Options
Friday

@Marvin_S 

I tried to install KidShield on my son's iPhone, but it failed.

I cannot understand "one by one".

I have attached the error screen for your reference.

The message means "Could not install profile", "New MDM payload does not match previous payload", "unmatched keys:Topic, ServerURL, CheckinURL".

File:
6076933B-2707-49D6-B36A-FB682FBC078C.jpgDownload
Options
Saturday

@Adol-Cristin 

Hi, may I know the model and OS of your son's iPhone?

Can you install Kidshield normally on other iPhones and Android phones? What are the models and OS of those devices?

Options
Saturday

@Marvin_S 

I have two sons.

One is iOS 17.6.1 on iPhone XR. Other is iOS 17.6.1 on iPhone 12.

Both fail to install. They are the same error.

Options
Saturday - last edited Saturday

@Adol-Cristin 

Hi, thanks for your update~

May I confirm the screenshot you shared? Did you install Kidshield via Microsoft intune MDM or Apple MDM?

For a comparison, could you install Kidshield directly from Apple Store on an iPhone?

Options
Saturday

@Marvin_S 

Please check the screenshot.

I'm not installing KidShield via Intune, but directly from the AppStore.

File:
6076933B-2707-49D6-B36A-FB682FBC078C.jpgDownload
Options
Sunday

@Marvin_S 

How does the "Always Allowed Apps"function works? I set whatsapp to always allow. When phone is locked, Whatsapp doesn't appear.

Options