Windows 11 PC having Problems with reaching DHCP Server when range extender is running

Windows 11 PC having Problems with reaching DHCP Server when range extender is running

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: no info

My PC is having issues with connectiong to the internet via my WIFI when the range extender is running.
There are 3 Networks in my appartment:
Router: Wifi 5G, Wifi 2,4G, and Range extender: 2,4G EXT 

my pc is connected to the 5g network, the moment i plug in the range extender my PC is having Problems connection to the DHCP Server (at least that´s what it tells me)
i need the extended network for smart lights, at the moment i have to unplug the extender if i want to use my PC

i need a fix asap...

no info on hardware version, no info on sofware version, Model Number: TL-WA850RE

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Windows 11 PC having Problems with reaching DHCP Server when range extender is running-Solution

@Ling_Ling 

Update your RE firmware to this release TL-WA850RE(EU)_V7_1.0.13 Build 231115 - here.

Follow this story configuration settings and check if that will solve the problem.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Windows 11 PC having Problems with reaching DHCP Server when range extender is running-Solution

@Ling_Ling 

Update your RE firmware to this release TL-WA850RE(EU)_V7_1.0.13 Build 231115 - here.

Follow this story configuration settings and check if that will solve the problem.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 93

Replies: 1

Related Articles