WAN Port Not Detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WAN Port Not Detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WAN Port Not Detected
WAN Port Not Detected
2014-01-16 20:26:08
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My WAN port is not getting detected. Before you help me here is a list of steps I have already taken:

Reset my Router using Reset Button
Factory Reset my Router
Checked the router with my neighbour's internet connection (Both of us get the line from the same switch)

Told my internet guy to change the CAT 5e cable from both end with new Rj-45 jacks.

Much to my surprise, the internet connection light is not coming at all. It comes once when I plug my ethernet to the WAN port and then vanishes.

I am pretty frustrated and helpless with this problem. The router works perfectly with my neighbor's connection having the same broadband. Even my broadband guy is puzzled with this problem and told me he never experienced such a weird connection problem in his career.

When I connect my Ethernet to the computer my internet works perfectly as well. So,

1. My internet is working fine
2. My router works with neighbour's line
3. I have reset it several times.

Please TP-link help me solve this issue.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 346

Replies: 0

Related Articles