No connection to the Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-02-16 08:21:13
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA4220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : TALK TALK

Hi,

I have just purchased the 4220 wireless extender to fill a black spot in my house. I have paired with my router using the WPS facility.

My lap top can connect to my router using WI-FI but its a weak signal 13Mpbs which was my reason for purchase.

I can connect to the 4220 and get an excellent 300Mbps but I cannot connect to the internet. I switch off the 4220 and can connect to my router and have internet connection.
I have switched off the wireless on my router so just the 4220 is transmitting which I connect to and ..... no internet connection.

I have searched the forums and looked at IP address etc and tried changing that but had no luck.

I should probably say I am a bit of a novice at this and just wanted the plug and play side but I can see the excellent signal the 4220 is transmitting and want to try to use that rather than send it back :(

JR
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 372

Replies: 0

Related Articles