successfully connecting Vodafone netcrusie with TPllinkTL MR3220 on Mac OSX Lion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

successfully connecting Vodafone netcrusie with TPllinkTL MR3220 on Mac OSX Lion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-03-09 02:04:10
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : TL-MR3220_V2_130423

ISP : vodafone netcruise

Hi all, this is my first post and i am connected to the wifi via vodafone netcruise broadcasted by TL MR3220 v2 3G wireless router. I used the following steps to connect successfully-

1. I downloaded the latest firmware TL-MR3220_V2_130423
2. Connected to the netcruise to the USB of the router and turned it on. Updated the firmware via wired LAN connection.
3. Chose MTS instead of vodafone as the service provider. The default dailing no automatically set to *777 and apn was "" (blank). The mode was 3G/4G only (recommended)
4. choose WPA/WPA2 security and gave an adequate password
5. Connected to wifi with my macintosh running OSX Lion.

I am now connected to the netcruise internet. However the internet is not as fast as when it is connected directly to the Mac, but whi knows, it might be just my modem acting up.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 0