Internet light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Internet light
Internet light
2014-08-05 03:10:05
Region : Canada

Model : TD-8616

Hardware Version : V8

Firmware Version :

ISP : lightspeed.ca

I recently purchased the TD-8816 and have done backflips trying to get it to connect. I can get into the control panel and do factory resets, and insert all the ISP's servings etc. I have tested the ADSL line, tried to upgrade the firmware, but the attempt get rejected by the modem.
The Internet light blips when I do a factory reset. Have not noticed if it does it on a hard reset, but I get no internet light and no internet connection.
What can the problem be?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet light
2014-08-17 07:11:02

RoderickBeaton wrote

Region : Canada

Model : TD-8616

Hardware Version : V8

Firmware Version :

ISP : lightspeed.ca

I recently purchased the TD-8816 and have done backflips trying to get it to connect. I can get into the control panel and do factory resets, and insert all the ISP's servings etc. I have tested the ADSL line, tried to upgrade the firmware, but the attempt get rejected by the modem.
The Internet light blips when I do a factory reset. Have not noticed if it does it on a hard reset, but I get no internet light and no internet connection.
What can the problem be?

I think there's something very wrong wtih the model now. I've used this model for years but about a week ago I had to do a factory reset and I haven't been able to connect since then. I even tried replacing it with a newer model.

I've got access to a 8616 and that one connects without any problems, but I have no way of identifying what the settings are on that as it's bridge only.
Options